Hott Books

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

quotes Regina likes


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."— Dr. Seuss

FTC Guidelines

In accordance with the new FTC Final Guides Governing Endorsements, Testimonials for bloggers, I am submitting this statement for all visitors of my blog. The reviews are my personal opinions of any and/or all books read and any/or all products reviewed. I do not accept any monetary compensation for books and/or products that I review at the request of an author, publisher and/or product advertiser, however, these books/products are provided to me for free. These specific reviews will be clearly identified as such. I will as of this date and in the future, inform my readers/visitors as to which items I am reviewing at the request of author, publisher and/or advertiser. In addition to the above, I also post reviews of books/products that I have purchased for my personal enjoyment. If you have any questions regarding this statement, please feel free to contact me. Companies I review books for are: Independent Authors, NetGalley, BookSneeze, Harlequin, Tyndale, Bethany House, Pump Up Your Books, and more. If you have further questions, please, don't hesitate to contact my via the comment section on the review page.